Eunice may refer to:
- Eunice (Bible), mother of Timothy
- Eunice (Bosporan queen), wife of Bosporan Roman Client King Tiberius Julius Cotys I
- Eunice, born Heo Soo-yeon, member of Kpop girl group DIA
- Eunice Alberts (1927–2012), American opera singer
- Eunice Eloisae Gibbs Allyn (1847–1916), American correspondent, author, poet
- Eunice Crowther (1916–1986), British singer, dancer, and choreographer
- Eunice Hale Waite Cobb (1803–1880), American writer, public speaker, activist
- Eunice Caldwell Cowles (1811–1903), American educator
- Eunice Eichler (1932–2017), New Zealand Salvation Army officer, nurse, midwife and open adoption advocate
- Eunice Eisden (born 1961), Curaçaoan politician
- Eunice Newton Foote (1819–1888), American atmospheric scientist and civil rights advocate
- Eunice Frost (1914–1998), British publisher
- Eunice Gayson (1928–2018), English actress
- Eunice Huthart (born 1966), British stuntwoman
- Eunice Rivers Laurie (1899–1986), African American nurse
- Eunice Murray (1878–1960), Scottish suffrage campaigner, author, folklorist. First Scottish woman to stand in the first election open to women in 1918.
- Eunice Norton (1908–2005), American pianist
- Eunice Olawale (died 2016), Nigerian Christian female preacher and murder victim
- Eunice Olsen (born 1977), winner of the Miss Singapore Universe contest in 2000 and Singapore version of Vanna White
- Eunice Olumide (born 1987), Scottish model of Nigerian descent
- Eunice Parsons (born 1916), American modernist collage artist and art teacher.
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver (1921–2009), sister of JFK, founder of the Special Olympics
- Eunice Spry (born 1944), British criminal
- Eunice Sum (born 1988), Kenyan middle-distance runner
- Eunice Kathleen Waymon, birth name of Nina Simone (1933–2003), American singer, pianist and arranger.
- Eunice Muñoz (1928–2022), Portuguese actress
Greek mythological figures
- Eunice (mythology), one of the Nereids
- Eunice, one of the would-be sacrificial victims of Minotaur
- Eunice, one of the spring nymphs responsible for kidnapping Hylas
- DC Eunice Noon, Darego's police partner on the British dark-comedy TV drama The End of the F***ing World
- Eunice, a character in the 1895 novel Quo Vadis by Polish author Henryk Sienkiewicz
- Eunice Bates, a character from the romantic comedy sports film She's the Man
- Eunice Burns, a character in the 1972 romantic comedy film What's Up, Doc?
- Eunice Harper Higgins, fictional character from The Carol Burnett Show and Mama's Family
- Eunice Dunstan, a character in the Irish soap opera Fair City
- Sister Mary Eunice McKee, a character in American Horror Story: Asylum
- Eunice Tate Leitner, a character on the TV sitcom Soap
- Eunice Tolling, a character in the Enid Blyton book The Mystery of the Missing Man
- Eunice, Alberta, Westlock County, Alberta, Canada
- Eunice, Arkansas, a ghost town in Chicot County, Arkansas, U.S.
- Eunice, Kentucky, U.S.
- Eunice, Louisiana, U.S.
- Eunice, Missouri, U.S.
- Eunice, New Mexico, U.S.
- Eunice, West Virginia, U.S.
- Eunice Lake (Pierce County, Washington), U.S.
- Eunice Lake (Nova Scotia), lake in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Eunice (annelid), a genus in the worm family Eunicidae
- Eunice, a genus of brush-footed butterflies invalidly established by Geyer in 1832; now Eunica
- Eunice (film), a 1982 television film based on the Carol Burnett character Eunice Harper Higgins
- Eunice (software), a Unix emulation package for the VAX/VMS operating system
- Eunice High School, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- Eunice (storm), a 2022 cyclone over northwestern Europe